SWG = Teh Game?

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

DID YUO MISS MEH????!?!!!111!

j3sh!!1!
16%
NO!
83%

Total votes : 6

SWG = Teh Game?

Postby -Xanath- on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:44 am

HELLO FRIENDS!
j3sh! I R teh back.

Long story short, I've three weeks' leave 'til reporting to Ft. Hood, TX (on/about August 14th) - judging by the handful of posts I've skimmed, seems as though SWG is Teh Game (tm)? I'm not certain of how much time I'll have to put into it, but I'd be more than happy to hop on board. I mean, what fun would you all have without your very own bald, now militarized, gaming nazi?

Anyway, I'll be hanging out in IRC - by the way, I'm hosting up RW 24/7 again as well. Address is now xanath.dynalias.net - if anyone needs the client, I've that handy as well.

FAREWELLZ0R!
-Xanath-

Actually..

Postby MFalcon on Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:30 pm

The 'inferior superiors', or development staff, is handing out a handful of sledge-hammering nerfs with a few bandaids to cover our 12 inch gashs.

As a crafter, or crapter as I have begun to call it, I had the resources change on me TWICE in one week, which rendered my resource harvesters useless on the second switch. It cost me quite a lot of money to re-deed them and I have since given up on harvesting resources on well travelled planets.

I'd say the game isn't too bad but the development staff needs to seriously do some MAJOR Q&A on thier 'patches' before simply releasing them. They have started a correspondence team to help identify five outstanding issues within a profession that needs to be fixed. And they might possibly end thier nerfing spree but I am skeptical, afterall we are working with Raph Koster, the guy who butt-fucked UO for awhile.
MFalcon

Postby Hado on Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:01 pm

OMG LOK WHO IT IS HI2U

Only 3 weeks? = Seems like every time you get to come back you have to go again.

SWG is pretty good, I've just made a 3 month subscription. They're constantly changing things, some for the better, some completely Raphtarted. It's been a month now, and I still haven't been able to achieve master Tera Kasi Artist and Sniper. There will be a LOT of grinding involved, if you plan on building a viable PVP character in the time you have.
Hado

Postby DarkViruz on Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:13 am

wtf, thats 2 weeks not 3. I'm getting gimped on my Xanath fill this year. I only get to spend 3 days with Xanath because i was in europe :/

Oh and Xan, hosting an rw server 24/7....means....you host it 24/7!
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Blah!

Postby -Xanath- on Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:49 pm

Blah DV, I've been on the road. :?

Speaking of which, I'm packing up this evening and heading out to Texas in the morning - wee, going to have put over 3,500 miles on my poor vehicle in less than a week.

Anyway, cancelling my SWG subscription 'til I've the chance to pick back up from wherever I end up - may be online within the week, may take even a month or two. Depending on how much of my soul I've to sell for insurance, I may or may not be getting DSL; regardless, I'll be back up and running ASAP.

'Til then - have fun, ladies!

-Xanath
-Xanath-

Return to General Discussion