Have I introduced you yet?

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

Postby Monster on Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:52 pm

Eh, you're only Canadian by geography.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Wynn on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:04 pm

You're only Canadian by geography, eh!
Wynn

Postby DarkViruz on Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:58 pm

Monster wrote:Eh, you're only Canadian by geography.
Heh...So am I.

And yes the ford you posted I would laugh at. Everyone has their own style to which someone likes or dislikes. And I find stripes laughable.

btw here is a 1992 mustang to compare to my 1992 bmw

anyone can post a shoddy looking picture of a car. I'm not saying a 67 bmw is better than a 67 mustang either, just throwing out how stupid that comparison is.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Stix on Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:10 am

Monster wrote:Oh, and would you chuckle at this?

Yes, because it's a Ford.
Stix

Postby Monster on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:48 pm

The 2005 and 2006 Mustang is based on the 60's Mustang (i.e., retro). Yes, Mustang has sucked since mid-70's on until now. I was pointing out that the stripes that you think are funny are an American classic from before BMW started looking like something other than what Mr. Bean would drive. Everyone from little kids to old men love my car. I now know what a hot chick feels like because I see dudes all the time looking at my car like they want to rape it (it feels a little uncomfortable). Your car looks almost like a Toyota Corolla but a little different. Only three times the price.

As for you laughing at how a Ford GT looks... are you sure you're male?

I guess my whole point has been that, Andrew, get the stripes if you want to because they look sweet and everyone but Beemer queers™* will think so too.

*One who is gay for BMW.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Monster on Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:52 pm

One more thing to add... thinking that racing stripes look stupid on every car is like thinking custom wheels or spoilers look stupid on every car. To me, it's just a ridiculous opinion. Most people who dislike racing stripes dislike them on cars that shouldn't have them, like a Neon or something. It's like you adopted that opinion and then took it to the extreme.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby DarkViruz on Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:50 pm

I also think rear wings on all cars are stupid. But what's the point of arguing. I mean its clearly an opinionated deal. You like stripes I don't.

In terms of cars getting looks. I don't doubt that you get looks, I've gotten looks with my cars too. So I also fail to see what that argument brings.

I'm simply saying stripes aren't for me I find them funny? Am I not allowed to have an opinion these days. It's not like im the only car guy on this planet who hates stripes. I have some friends who agree that stripes, on any car, are gay. I think so too. But I'm also aware there is the opposite side in which thinks hey stripes on my care look hot sexy go me.

I would prefer both your cars without stripes because they would look hotter. That's all I'm saying and it's based on my opinion only. Which as we've probably already established isn't worth much.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Monster on Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:25 am

If opinions are like assholes, then your opinions are the equivalent of Goatse.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Monster on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:52 pm

Here's a site you might enjoy, though for you it might be the equivalent of looking at photos of plastic surgery mishaps.

My favorite so far:

This one is so good because you rarely get to see a car in real life that looks like a child's drawing.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby DarkViruz on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:02 pm

I'm sorry monster, you are correct. You are all knowledgable. My opinion is wrong.

Please tell me what car to drive, how it should look like, who to vote for, what country to live in, what housing complex, what street it is on.

Heil Fuhrer.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby -Xanath- on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:22 pm

Best thread ever.
-Xanath-

Postby Monster on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:34 pm

Please tell me what car to drive, how it should look like...

You mean like this?:

no, just no to the racing stripes.

I mean you can go ahead, but I laugh at any car with those painted on it.

and

It can look as sweet as you think it does but everytime you fly by me on the hiway I will still chuckle.

So don't act like a victim, you were the one pushing your opinion before I ever did. And I don't give a shit what car you drive; I'm not the slapnuts who tells people their cars make me laugh.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby -Xanath- on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:35 pm

Monster wrote:the slapnuts

I demand an explanation of this term, with illustration, at once!
-Xanath-

Postby Monster on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:46 pm

Any explanation I could make up just wouldn't be as funny as the first thing that pops into your mind when you read it.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby -Xanath- on Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:50 pm

I hereby motion that DV's title change from "THE PANTS WEARER" to "THE SLAPNUTS," effective immediately.
-Xanath-

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion