Have I introduced you yet?

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

Postby DarkViruz on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:56 pm

Odd I actually can't change it. I can't find a spot to put The Slapnuts in (that one wrote itself).

In terms of the ongoing argument, look at what you quoted monster. I said you can go ahead and do it, but it will make ME laugh. I don't think I've mention (and im too lazy to look back now) that EVERYONE shares my opinion on that. I've simply said I'd laugh at it, and I know a couple of friend who also agree with this view.

or let me re-write that how you'd like it to read:

Dear Great Overlord and Ruler of the Slapnuts/Monster,

My name is DV (your number 1 SlapNut) and I have been a long time fanboi of your NNN clan forums. I visit them on a bi-half hourly basis in hopes that you have replied to one of my meaningless posts. Every reply you post makes a tear drop down my face. Do not be mistaken, I shed it because of pure enjoyment. When you mention words like slapnuts I come close to exploding in my pants. Racing stripes do in fact make cars look way way cooler (and in fact, contrary to popular belief do ad 17 horsepower too). Except on Neons. Everyone shares this opinion this is ofcourse obvious because anyone who doesn't sucks pandas dry for a living. Enclosed in this letter is a picture of me in a kung-fu/tae kwon do/taipei death match stance. I hope you appriciate it, as I am your number one fan.

Thanks for taking the time in reading this letter. I know you are a busy man waxing and polishing your mustang.

All the best,

DV

DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Shoruk3n on Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:35 pm

So some goatse loving cock-rider stole my 99 Civic Ex back in July, right from the parking lot at my previous workplace, between 10:00 - 11:45 am. I was planning on driving that car until the end of time, or at least until I could buy a new car outright without stressing my budget. /sadface...

A little less than a month later and alot more than I wanted to spend, and I'm driving an '06 Civic Si.

2.0L 201hp 4-banger, 6-speed, CD system with a PC Card slot (2gig Compact Flash card in there for mp3s atm), navigation, XM radio, power everything including 1-touch windows/sunroof, keyless entry/trunk release, 350 watt 7 speaker sound with subwoofer, and Lo-Jack all for less than 24k. Everything is stock except for the HFP Sport Muffler, which apparently is Honda's entry into the tuner aftermarket market.

This car is great. The ride is much smoother than my previous car, not to mention quieter. The stereo absolutely blows me away. The range of sound I get out of this system in comparison to my last car just boggles my brain, especially when I'm getting comparable bass coming out of a 6x9 (looks to be about that size, but I'm not sure) than I was 2x 12 inch woofers.

I love this car. Suhweet!
OMFG WoW!
Xfire username = Shoruk3n
Shoruk3n

Postby Monster on Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:53 pm

Nice!
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Wynn on Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:42 am

Thanks for the map. Now I know where to steal your new car too. Ha ha!

Seriously, looks pretty sweet.
Wynn

Postby Shoruk3n on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:56 am

Forgot to mention it has voice commands, but damnit I can never get it to hear me properly. I tell it to change the radio to 98.5 FM and it displays nearest campgrounds. If I tell it volume 20, it changes to something like 1040 AM.

My car needs a hearing aid.
OMFG WoW!
Shoruk3n

Postby Monster on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:23 pm

It's a good thing the car itself isn't driven by voice commands...
Monster
Site Admin

Postby DarkViruz on Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:41 pm

Shoruk3n - "Vehicle...Accelerate"
Vehicle - "Opening Fron Hood"
Shoruk3n - "turn left at next intersection"
Vehicle - "Now playing Celine Dion's greatest hits"

I smell sitcom.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Wynn on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:01 am

It's like the retarded version of Knight Rider!
Wynn

Postby Shoruk3n on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:45 am

Knight Rider had guns and stuff. I just have mean words.
OMFG WoW!
Shoruk3n

Postby -Xanath- on Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:19 pm

DarkViruz wrote:Shoruk3n - "Vehicle...Accelerate"
Vehicle - "Opening Fron Hood"
Shoruk3n - "turn left at next intersection"
Vehicle - "Now playing Celine Dion's greatest hits"

I smell sitcom.

Post of the Month (tm) candidate for certain.
-Xanath-

Previous

Return to General Discussion