Bad sex in fiction awards

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

Bad sex in fiction awards

Postby Hado on Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:12 am

He stood there, his head thrown back with the rain falling on his face, as he felt fingers reaching into his fly and searching for a way into his long johns. Murray was a nurse and used to undressing men; it was not long before she had found what she was looking for and liberated his straining manhood, and then he gasped out loud. The warmth of her mouth on him was almost too much to bear.

"Oh Jesus. Yes!" he gasped as her lips and teeth closed savagely around him and he felt the tip of her tongue poking and probing. Then, just when he was beginning to think that he must explode, her mouth was gone and in its place he felt her hands once more and he smelt the unmistakable smell of oiled rubber.

"Glad this wasn't hanging on the line to dry when you saw my room," he heard her say. "I think even I would have been embarrassed."

She slipped the big thick rubber sheath over him and then pulled him down to her. Kingsley soon discovered that beneath her skirt she was wearing nothing. He felt the thick, luxuriant bush of soft wet hair between her legs and in a moment he was buried inside it.

"Ooh-la-la!" she breathed as he smelt the clean aroma of her short bobbed hair and the rain-sodden grass around it. "Oooh-la-jolly well-la!"

And so they made love together in the pouring rain, with Nurse Murray emitting a stream of girlish exclamations which seemed to indicate that she was enjoying herself. "Gosh", "Golly" and, as things moved towards a conclusion, even "Tally ho!"

http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments ... 12,00.html

This shit is hilarious!
Hado

Postby Monster on Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:11 pm

Hahaha.

"Oh, Lord," he cried out. "I'm a-comin'!"

I think I read somewhere that "Winkler" by Giles Coren (Jonathan Cape) was the winner. Gotta love the Zorro reference.
Monster
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion