City of Villians 14 day free

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

City of Villians 14 day free

Postby DarkViruz on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:48 am

14 days free test trial if you're a memebr of mmorpg.com (and im pretty sure you can sign up and stiill get a code).

The offer is valid from april 10th to may 10th but you only get 14 days, anyone down for som CoV?
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Monster on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Sounds interesting. I hear you can be a ninja.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby RGDelta on Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:41 pm

Cool I am going to try it out sometime this week also DDO has a 7 day trial also I did the beta and I personally did not think it was bad (stress test beta that is)
RGDelta

Postby Monster on Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:34 am

Hey, you're alive!
Monster
Site Admin

Postby RGDelta on Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:56 am

Yeah after I redid my machine I lost my favorites and forgot all about the site until yesterday heh
RGDelta

Postby Monster on Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am

Anyone playing? I've been playing for the last couple of days on Virtue. My highest level character (level 8) is a Ninja Mastermind named Grey Lotus. Pretty fun, but so far it's not that different from Coh (except for the new costume choices, better graphics and such). It's pretty cool having ninjas do your dirty work for you... I managed to take out a purple superhero boss solo (well, not "solo" per se, just without any other player's help). Hopefully the missions get better, they're still just mostly the same ol' "go into the dungeon, kill things" bit that CoH used.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Monster on Fri May 05, 2006 10:19 am

I don't know if it's mostly the class I'm playing, but I've been enjoying this more than I did CoH. My mastermind is already up to level 15, which is the level I got my main character in CoH up to before I got disillusioned and quit. I picked super jump as my travel ability and it's great. I really think as far as speed and mobility goes, it has the other powers beat. It also helps that I've been grouping more. One thing that's great about this game is that there's not a whole lot of risk associated with joining a group of strangers. In WoW if you join a PUG you'll almost definitely be getting screwed over with loot, but in CoH/CoV there is no traditional loot, and everything is automatically split anyway. Not to mention the fact that everyone I've played with so far has been generally pleasant.
Monster
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion