Sony sucks

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

Sony sucks

Postby Monster on Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:39 am

http://www.geekonstun.com/mt/archives/s ... 02406.html

Sony's been making a lot of big mistakes lately. In the eyes of the gaming community they couldn't get any lower at this point.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Wynn on Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:58 am

So Lik-Sang is no more. Aren't they the ones who sell all the mod chips? If so, I doubt Nintendo or Microsoft will shed any tears either.
Wynn

Postby Monster on Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:25 am

I don't think Lik Sang sold things that were used for piracy. They did sell tons of stuff you can't get anywhere else though.

They were also really important for people in different areas of the world who wanted hardware that wasn't released yet in their country. So Europeans could get a Sony console before Sony decided to release it there, which pissed Sony off. Apparently the assholes started lawsuits in several different countries so that Lik Sang wouldn't be able to attend all the hearings.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Wynn on Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:03 am

Ah ok. Well I've been hearing more and more negative things about Sony and PS3 lately. There's always a group of die hard fanbois trying to hype it up, but they can't be very convincing. It seems more people are itching to get the Wii than anything else.

On the Xbox front, it's kind of expected that the holidays will be superb as parents go in looking for a new console and the 360 is the only one in stock. (This is similar to what happened last year when people were looking for a 360 and ended up buying a ps2.)
Wynn

Return to General Discussion