PS3, Fury

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

PS3, Fury

Postby Shoruk3n on Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:36 pm

Anyone a proud owner of a PS3 (and it's gigantic selection of like 3 games)? I recently picked one up under the guise of needing a blue-ray player/media center. Nice machine, but damnit, the software selection just plain sucks. Warhawk and CoD4 are both pretty slick though, and once I get my hands on a PS3 mouse I'll be living in bliss.

Has anyone played Fury? I overheard someone at Walmart describe it as "similar to NoX", so my interest has been piqued.

On a side note, I met someone in RL who has played NoX. I'm going to buy a lottery ticket.
OMFG WoW!
Xfire username = Shoruk3n
Shoruk3n

Postby Monster on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:53 am

I've tried to get in the beta for Fury, no luck so far.

I haven't bought a PS3 yet. I'm waiting for a reason to (Metal Gear Solid 4, for instance). I'd really like to play Eye of Judgment, though, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune looks great. I'll probably be renting that one once I get a PS3.

It's been a pretty bad year financially for me, since our health insurance went through the roof after Slade was born, and Mandy went to part time, but I'm dropping my group insurance in February (apparently it would be illegal for my insurance to let me cancel before then) and hopefully things will be better after that. I'm currently paying $600/month for health insurance, no joke. I'd love to buy Rock Band but it just doesn't look promising. However, I was recently able to buy Odin Sphere for about 12 bucks used from Gamefly. :)
Monster
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion