10 Golden Rules of Online Gaming

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

10 Golden Rules of Online Gaming

Postby Wynn on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Wynn

Postby Monster on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:30 am

That guy's such a gay nagger noob. He obviously can't win so he uses cheap tactics to kill steal from his teammates.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Wynn on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Bravo! :rock:
Wynn

Postby DarkViruz on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Monster wins.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Monster on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:05 pm

It's funny, I generally really do go off about other players a lot when I'm playing online, which is why I usually don't wear a headset unless I'm playing with friends. I'd really piss some people off and look like an idiot otherwise. This happens sometimes even when I'm winning by a large margin, so it doesn't really have to do so much with how well I'm doing.

Unfortunately, lag kills me a LOT in CoD4. There's no arguing with it either, even a casual observer would see that I'm getting killed by lag. I'll be walking along, then suddenly start rubberbanding all over the place, receive a "Connection interrupted" message and then suddenly I'm dead. This happens most often right as I'm aiming to kill someone or as I'm about to throw a grenade. It started happening around the same time that Xbox Live was having problems, but I also got a new Xbox around that time, so I don't know what's to blame. But the lag problem costs me at LEAST 3 kills a game (and each time getting killed in the process).
Monster
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion