Character Names

Super secret underground base!

Character Names

Postby DarkViruz on Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:09 pm

What are you guys naming yourselves? I posted this in the main forum before this one came out, but I thought it should have its own thread. I don't know why but it seems like a big deal. I just don't see something like DarkVirus or Monster...actually scratch that. I don't see DarkVirus making it as a superhero.

My Current plan was to call myself either
Dr.Transisto
the Light Emitting Diode! Where people can simply say 'hey whats up LED'.

I don't know I like them both. Any other ideas for me? What about you guys? I don't know naming yourself well in the game would seem like a huge task to make you stand out better amongst heroes. Or am I just screwed up?

PS: Midget Pirate with the power of Assbeam != good >.<
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Monster on Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:27 pm

I have 2 heroes so far. One is named Ether Blade and is a leather clad ninja/soon to be vampire type with a katana. The other is named Red Rain (my current favorite) and she has a big ass gun and is wearing basically all red lingerie with red hair and a double bandolier. :) She looks bad ass when she whips out her gun and blasts thugs to the ground.

You're right, Monster might make a good superhero name. Dr. Transistor sounds pretty good. It's probably taken. I'm not so sure about LED though... doesn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of bad guys. ;)
Last edited by Monster on Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Wynn on Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:22 pm

I'm going to be Muffin Man. I shall defeat evil with the pleasant scent of fresh baked goods.

Or maybe Deadhead Dan, with a supercharged version of Flower Power. Groovy, man!

Or maybe just Tank. He just has super ultra strength and skin of steel and flattens enemies with his giant fists. Oh yeah, and I guess I need a 120 mm smoothbore cannon as a backup.
Wynn

Postby DarkViruz on Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:25 pm

Tank reminds me of that scrawny guy from the first Matrix.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby DarkViruz on Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:40 pm

What about the name The Grand Seizure.

And have my guy emit several flashing colors as fast as possible!
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Return to City of Heroes