New gametype: Stuntman!

Combat evolved, refined, then perfected.

New gametype: Stuntman!

Postby Monster on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:14 pm

I made a new gametype which is basically Rocket Race but for 2-8 single man teams instead of double teams, and you only get a magnum instead of a rocket launcher, because it's all about the race (and you can't shoot while driving anyway). I've made 4 maps for it so far... Valhalla, Last Resort, the Pit and Guardian. The idea is that all the rally points are in harder-to-reach places, so you need to go off jumps, drive through caves, etc. They're not all hard-to-reach, though the ones that aren't are typically in choke points that would be chaos if everyone got there at once.

The maps are all pretty cool so far, but I suspect someone who is running on foot through Guardian would have an easier time than someone driving, though they might be getting splattered if there are a few people on the map. I think my favorite so far is Last Resort though. Some really fun points to hit on that one. :) You get to jump the bridge and sometimes land in the wall path!

If you ever play again, Wynn, we'll have to try it out.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Wynn on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:56 pm

Haha. I will play again. I have been really swamped with real life junk lately. I hope it calms down soon. That game type sounds fun :)
Wynn

Return to Halo Series