Who's playing WoW?

Talk about things like elves and gnomes. (It's cooler than it sounds.)

Postby DarkViruz on Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:07 pm

So everyone except wynn?
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Quickshot14 on Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:57 pm

i'll have about 4 chars on my brothers account. I have to admit I don't like level up mmos all that much, but this is one of thoses exceptions. Blizzard did what they ussaly do, make the game fun to play. So you'll probley see me around. (planned char list)

Kertial - Warlock - Orc - Male
Zarraod - Mage - Undead - Male
Herlna - Paladin - Dwarf - Female
Zandris - Driud - Night Elf - Female

I'll defintly be on the MNT servers see you all in live in oh a little less then a week :)
Admin/Webmaster Of Quickshot14's Domain

Quickshot14

Postby Monster on Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:22 pm

Cool man. I thought Roy said you thought it was going to suck. You should make him play too. He would probably make a character for every crafting skill. :)
Monster
Site Admin

Postby DarkViruz on Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:03 pm

This is insane, too many of us are joining said game. This means only one thing, a HUGE NERF 2 weeks in. *nods head*.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Hado on Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:21 pm

We're probably going to find a server with some of the top pvp guilds to fight against.. if it ends up being overcrowded and unplayable like pvp 4 was, we'll switch to a server with the lowest population/lag.

Pretty much all the level 20+ areas are contested, so it should be sweet.
Hado

Postby Stix on Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:04 am

Well, since you're planning on going PvP, I'll just split time. There's no way my guild wants to go with the PvP ruleset. We have a couple people that like fooling around in PvE, who only like to PvP on the side when they feel like it. And we decided battlegrounds will more than adequately give those of us who want always-flagged PvP what we want once they're implemented, anyway.

I'll let you guys know what servers we pick, anyway, in case any of you find you want to split time also for some reason. Otherwise I'll see you about a month+ into the game, as I'll be concentrating on one server at the start to get a character to 60 quickly.
Stix

Postby Hado on Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:55 am

http://www.afraidyet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=6967

Central PVP .. Monster should be happy
Hado

Postby Monster on Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:48 am

I don't know if it's a good idea to play on the most populated server of all. If this list is anywhere near accurate the Central PVP server will have like 10 times the people. I know that can't be true though (can it?).
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Shoruk3n on Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:53 pm

Went and paid for my pre-order today. We decided on a server yet?
OMFG WoW!
Xfire username = Shoruk3n
Shoruk3n

Postby Stix on Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:39 pm

Are you guys making NNN or joining some other guild?
Stix

Postby Hado on Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:07 pm

Xanath, DV and I will be pvp'ing on Central 6 (or whatever the first server is that comes up on the list).

All the well known pvp guilds are going to be there, but hopefully most of the noobs will stay out... the game's a lot more fun when you have decent players to fight against.
Hado

Postby Stix on Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:03 pm

Be careful about the "first on the list" thing. I noticed that the lists seems to reorganize themselves on certain criteria. Not sure what that criteria is, but you might want to suggest on the Sinister boards to pick the first in numerical order.
Stix

Postby Hado on Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:50 pm

2nd sentence -
"Server will be the first pvp server on the list, alphabetica-numeric, Currently is "server 6". Check release day for post containing exact name. "

We'll be guilded with Pink Fluffy Bunnies in game. They're a small, tight-knit group of competitive gamers (around 5-8 players). They only really care about winning and getting things done. They aren't afraid of giving criticism or pointing out flaws in your gameplay, either. And a couple of them are total asshats on Vent.

But if you guys want to do some serious, hardcore PVP I'll be happy to introduce you to them. It'd be nice to finally have a game where we can all play together as a team again.

Otherwise we can just find a server that we can dedicate some casual playtime to, like a couple hours on the weekend or something.. that way there won't be that big of a gap in levels.
Hado

Postby Monster on Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:50 am

Let me get this straight... you're joing a different clan on the one game all NNN has agreed to play since Nox?
Monster
Site Admin

Postby Stix on Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:10 am

Hado wrote:2nd sentence -
"Server will be the first pvp server on the list, alphabetica-numeric, Currently is "server 6". Check release day for post containing exact name. "

Ahh. I didn't read that close enough.

We'll be guilded with Pink Fluffy Bunnies in game. They're a small, tight-knit group of competitive gamers (around 5-8 players). They only really care about winning and getting things done. They aren't afraid of giving criticism or pointing out flaws in your gameplay, either. And a couple of them are total asshats on Vent.

To be honest I don't want to join a guild with a couple asshats in it, especially if it's a small guild. I can stand one asshat because just one is easy to ignore, but two out of 5 to 8 is a bit rough. I'd be liable not to bother with voicechat if someone is screaming at me "OH MY GOD, WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL ME!" Especially when it's their fault for running straight into a zerg of 50 horde after I tell them I'm out of mana. Did something similar to that once on DAoC and vowed never to play with those types of people again. And my playing time on Nox showed me it's possible to be hardcore without asshats in a clan.

But if you guys want to do some serious, hardcore PVP I'll be happy to introduce you to them. It'd be nice to finally have a game where we can all play together as a team again.

I'm all for hardcore gameplay, just not with asshats. Or if there are any asshats, they have to be low ranked in a large guild so I can tell them to shut up without getting in trouble. ;)

You can always set up a chat channel with a password for setting up ganksquads, also.

Otherwise we can just find a server that we can dedicate some casual playtime to, like a couple hours on the weekend or something.. that way there won't be that big of a gap in levels.

Up to you.
Stix

PreviousNext

Return to World of Warcraft