Booooo (fishing changes)

Talk about things like elves and gnomes. (It's cooler than it sounds.)

Postby Wynn on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:15 pm

But why would you want to play on a griefer server anyway?
Wynn

Postby DarkViruz on Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:59 pm

Because it is enjoyable to know that you 'own' a certain piece of area. IE: Horde basically overran Ashenvale early on in the leveling, but then the alliance overpowered them out and we're under control of that area again. It's exciting, challenging, and surprising. I enjoy knowing that I ruined some kiddies life because he can't do a quest. I'm perfectly fine with knowing that too because I know down the road some Horde will do the same to me and it's fair game. It adds a unique side into the game and I'm loving it.

This is why City of Heroes failed to gain a month subscription from me. (well that and they promised to have PvP and building in a patch which later became known as an expansion). At which point I gave them the almighty finger and sold my city of heroes.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Hado on Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:26 am

I spent last night killing everyone in Hillsbrad/Tarren Mill and Arathi Highlands. At one point a 57 Shaman flew in to Hammerfall and I mind controlled him (through the wooden palisades) and attacked the flightmaster, just as he landed. As you know, flightmasters spawn a quartet of high level elite mobs. Needless to say he didn't last very long.

Eventually, my reign of terror was put to an end by a raid group of 39-49's and a 60 warrior who snuck up behind me (comp was still loading their models when the melee players were already hitting me) while I was bombarding everyone through the walls lol
Hado

Postby Wynn on Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:24 pm

What level are you?
Wynn

Postby DarkViruz on Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:54 pm

Hado hit 60, bastard.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Previous

Return to World of Warcraft