Proudmoore: NNN merged into Lunacy

Talk about things like elves and gnomes. (It's cooler than it sounds.)

Proudmoore: NNN merged into Lunacy

Postby Wynn on Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:52 pm

The playing population seemed to have dropped off in our guild, so NNN has merged into Lunacy. This will give us a bigger pool of players to interact with, share supplies and equipment, etc. If NNN people decide to come back (Doomshot, Cronk, Ledeanna) then we can reform the NNN guild.

If you have characters on Proudmoore that are still in NNN send a tell to Lillume (Stix) or Witherwill (Wynn) to get an invite to Lunacy.

Dont worry, I talked to Monster about this first so we wont be having a big argument on the boards. He doesn't play any more anyway, so fuck him. ;)

Thanks Stix for helping with the merge on the Lunacy side.
Wynn

Postby DarkViruz on Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:31 am

OMG I KNEW IT IT AND ARGUMENTS AND STUFF YELLING YOU CAN HEAR.

Yea I got nothing, but I suppose the fact that nothing has been said on these boards for 2 weeks was hinting at something towards this direction.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Wynn on Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:42 pm

The lack of posts on the board for 2 weeks just hints at the dwindling excitement. Some people stopped playing. Others of us still play every day. I just suggested a merge to get more people around, because that's always more fun. No long term conspiracy here.. it happened pretty quickly and very recently.
Wynn

Postby Wynn on Fri May 13, 2005 1:43 pm

FYI - Lunacy merged into Blackwolf Mercenaries.

I personally joined a different guild, Exigence, that runs regular high end raids. Pretty impressive.
Wynn

Return to World of Warcraft