Music in the Matrix Online

I thought "The Matrix" was already online. In any case, we have hax0r3d teh NDA and created this secret board. Now you too can be like Trinity! UPDATE: Teh NDA has b33n l1ft3d! Not that anyone cares.

Music in the Matrix Online

Postby DarkViruz on Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:20 pm

Sorry, I don't know if this was worthy of a new post, but meh I did it anyway.

I just wanted to mention that the music in the Matrix Online is extremely well done, and I'm trying to make this as unbiased opinion as I can, seeing I'm a Matrix fanboy. (I mean the graphics could use some work, unless my video card just isn't pumping out the nice graphics). But the music is perfect. If anyone has any ideas of tools that can record music while it plays ill try to record some.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Monster on Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:22 pm

There are probably music files in the game directory that can be converted. Look for a music folder, check out the extension names, then do a search for conversion tools.
Monster
Site Admin

Postby DarkViruz on Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:48 pm

well that was easy they're all wav's. Anyway I can upload them onto NNN some how? I dont want to use GWTactics, as many have access to that ftp, and only you guys i trust >.<

And the one ive been hosting screenshots off of is full.
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby Monster on Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:05 pm

Hell no, I'm not hosting WAV's. Convert them to 192 or less (no less then 128) kbps MP3 files. WAV's are around 10 times larger than MP3's.

Use CDEX, it's the best I've used.
Monster
Site Admin

Return to The Matrix... ONLINE