Anyone into sim racing (360)?

You like the talk? In here, you having the talk.

Anyone into sim racing (360)?

Postby -Xanath- on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:49 pm

Forza 2 is coming out in May, supposedly a demo out this month. It's 360's answer to PS3's Gran Turismo HD. Basically, it's ultra-realistic; recently they took the game, along with a virtual cockpit consisting of chair, wheel, pedals, and 3 40" LCDs, and had a ton of real racers, not gamers, sit down and play. On the game's Sebring track, one of the Ferrari drivers nailed a time only one second slower than his actual time on the actual track that day.

I'm really interested in playing the hell out of this one (when I can, of course - looking for jobs right now and starting school in fall), would be great to have company though. Anyone? Slapnuts?

http://www.forzamotorsport.net

-Xanath

PS: Getting my own place soon! I know someone wants to be my roomy in the retirement community from hell. :cry:
-Xanath-

Postby DarkViruz on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:05 pm

As fun as both those ideas sound I cannot afford either of them. (360 or roomie in florida)
DarkViruz
Number 1 Slapnuts

Postby -Xanath- on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:45 am

Anyone? This is like the only game on my radar for a while.

Don't be intimidated by tuning! I'm big into cars and can help you set up any car to drive the way you want it to. You tell me what's important, I'll set up the rest, all you have to do is race. Don't know cars? Fine, I'll pick that for you too!

Went and bought the 360 wireless wheel, found one on clearance at Sam's for $50 - makes PGR3 a completely different game. Can't wait to put it on Forza.

-Xanath
-Xanath-

Postby Monster on Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:12 am

It sounds fun, but racing games don't hold my interest for very long.
Monster
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion